We value your privacy
Forever Florist Malaysia is committed to keeping customer information confidential and used solely for the purpose of serving you better. In order for us to provide the best possible level of service, we need to gather certain information. When you set up an account with us, we will ask you for some relevant information, including:
This information allows us to provide you with personalised services and correspond with you separately. The information you provide will be kept confidential and used to support your customer relationship with Forever Florist Malaysia. It will help us to maintain your account and alert you to new products, special offers and services, which are suited to you as they become available. Such uses may be special offers in promotional emails and on our website.
Accuracy and Updating Information
We endeavor to keep our information accurate and up to date. Once you have registered online with Forever Florist Malaysia you can check the information we store for your account by visiting our website and logging-in. By accessing `My Details` you can amend any inaccuracies through this facility.
As part of our customer service offering we provide a regular email newsletter service. This service brings to you details of monthly special offers and product promotions as well as information on new products.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter service please send an email via our contact form stating your request or submit your address in the box provided on our homepage.
We strive to only send promotional e-mail to those who want to receive it. If you wish to opt-out of this service, please access the `Unsubscribe` link that is available on all promotional emails. You can subscribe again at any time by following the procedure above.
If you have any questions please email our Customer Services Team via our contact form.
Cookies assign a unique identification to your computer and store the details on your hard drive via a facility in your web browser. The cookie does not contain any personally identifying information but does permit our website to recognize you each time you return to the Forever Florist Malaysia website. On arrival your cookie then `handshakes` with our system, which identifies you and makes it faster for you to log in. For more information about cookies and how to block them, please visit our Cookie information page.
We take the security issue very seriously. Our online ordering system is based on the SSL 256 bit encryption standard. Provided you are using an SSL-compliant browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge, you'll be able to conduct end-to-end encrypted transactions without fear of an intermediary obtaining your credit card information.
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP (Internet Protocol) address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and your shopping basket.
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer (or mobile device) when you first visit a site or page. A cookie helps the website, or another website, to recognise your device the next time you visit. Web beacons or other similar files can also do the same thing. We use the term “cookies” in this policy to refer to all files that collect information in this way. There are many functions cookies serve. For example, cookies can help us to remember your customer details, which products you've looked at, analyse how well our website is performing, or even allow us to recommend products we believe will be of interest to you. Certain cookies may contain personal information – for example, if you login, a cookie will store your customer identifier. Most cookies won’t collect information that identifies you, and will instead collect more general information such as how users arrive at and use our website, or a user’s general location.
The cookies on our website perform one of the following three functions:
1. Essential Cookies
2. Performance Cookies
3. Functionality Cookies
We use functionality cookies to allow us to remember your preferences or which product category you are visiting (e.g. flowers. chocolates, plants or wine). For example, cookies save you the trouble of typing in your details every time you access the site.
We use or allow third parties to serve cookies that fall into the four categories above. For example, like many companies, we use analytics software to help us monitor our website traffic. We may also use third party cookies to help us with market research, revenue tracking, improving site functionality and monitoring compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
Banner advertising on 3rd party websites
The purpose of banner advertising is to present products you've viewed on our website in the forms of adverts on 3rd party websites. The products presented might be the same or similar to the ones you've seen when visiting our site. This form of advertising relies heavily on cookies. Please be assured that the information in these cookies is completely anonymous and does not contain any of your personal details.
How to block cookies for our website
Other uses of cookies - tracking emails
The emails that we send customers may contain a single, campaign-unique “web beacon pixel” to tell us whether these emails are opened and verify any clickthrough to links in the email. We may use this information for purposes including determining which of our emails are more interesting to users or to query whether users who do not open our emails wish to continue receiving them. The pixel will be deleted when you delete the email. If you do not wish the pixel to be downloaded to your device, you should select to receive emails from us in plain text rather than HTML.
Enabling and Blocking Cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
• Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet Options' • In the Options window, navigate to the 'Privacy' tab • To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below • To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies Note that there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Internet Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Click on 'Tools' at the browser menu and select Options’ • Select the Privacy panel • To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’ • To disable cookies: Uncheck at ‘Accept cookies for sites’ Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
• Click on the ‘wrench’ icon on the browser (usually found top-right corner) to open the tools menu • From the tools menu select ‘Options’ • Click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab from the menu on the left. • In the ‘Privacy’ section, select the ‘Content settings’ button • To enable cookies: select ‘Allow local data to be set’ option • To disable cookies: select ‘Block all cookies’ option Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
• Click on 'Setting’ at the browser menu and select 'Settings' • Select ‘Quick Preferences’ • To enable cookies: check “Enable Cookies” • To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable Cookies” Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Safari on OSX
• Click on 'Safari' at the menu bar and select the 'Preferences' option • Click on 'Security' • To enable cookies: In the 'Accept cookies' section select 'Only from site you navigate to' • To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’ Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
All Other Browsers
Please refer to the “Help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider.